WHAT IS P4SP? DOWNLOAD THE ONE-PAGE FLYER TO FIND OUT MORE
What is P4SP? Check out our flyer below to access our expertise
What is P4SP?
Partnerships for Social Protection (P4SP) is a four year, AUD18 million Australian Government program that supports governments in Pacific Island Countries and Timor-Leste to strengthen their national social protection systems. Through these systems, P4SP works to support community and economic wellbeing, particularly following COVID-19, and helps build resilience to future shocks. P4SP supports networking, learning and knowledge sharing across the region, grounded in experience and evidence from the Pacific and Timor-Leste.
What can P4SP offer?
P4SP supports governments to strengthen their social protection systems through:
- In-country long-term advisory support:
- In-country or remote short-term advisory support from more than 70 global experts spanning:
- Training and capacity building: o Pacific-specific training packages
- Research and evaluation of social protection programs
- Financing for cash transfer pilots and operational delivery mechanisms.